Level 1 (The Essentials):
Covers the why, what, benefits and how to’s of Family Banking.
The Infinite Banking Concept (IBC) is the most exciting financial strategy available for your clients today. Would you like to become an expert in designing and supporting IBC? This training is for you!
- Why Your Family Banking System
- Understanding Money and Banking
- Human Factors
- What is Your Family Banking System
- Benefits of Your Family Banking System
- How to Create Your Family Banking System
- Equipment Financing
Level 2 (The Professional)
Deals with making presentations, designing a customized solution and following through with Family Banking clients. It includes presentation materials, loan flow and a debt recovery schedule.
Knowing how to teach your clients the benefits of the Infinite Banking Concept will make you the most valuable financial resource your clients have. It will also make you an indispensable asset to your agency. This training will revolutionize your practice!
- Level 2 Introduction
- Developing Your Presentation
- Sample Presentation
- Using Loan Comparison Calculator (Hands-On)
- The Policy (Hands-On with Your Illustration Software)
- Developing Their Family Banking System
- Internet Tools
Level 3 (The Masters)
Explores advanced topics in Family Banking for participants who have completed The Essentials and The Professional levels.
With the uncertainties of the stock market and investments, ever increasing taxes, tighter lending practices, looming world money crises, and the threatened security of 401Ks, IRAs and other retirement vehicles, you can now offer your clients hope and peace of mind as well as some stability and security. By becoming an IBC expert, you can rescue the financial future of your clients and better your financial future at the same time.
- Catch Phases and Articles
- Advising Clients on How to Use Their Policy
- Helping Clients Work with a Lease
- Helping Clients Work with a Mortgage
- Building a System of Policies for All Income
- Advice on Agent’s Practice
- Live Presentation with a Client
- CPA Experience Supporting IBC
- Comparison of IBC and Roth IRA